Whatever your network stability or equipment backup time request may be, Battery World has high performing battery solution for every part of the telecom value chain, anywhere in the world.
Battery World offers a comprehensive range of valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA) and flooded batteries to serve the telecommunications market. These battery ranges are designed for remarkable performance, long life, high energy density and ease of installation, which makes them applicable for all types of telecom applications.
Effective, reliable backup power is essential for the telecommunications industry to maintain increasing service demands due to growing cloud computing, data streaming, etc. Wireless or wireline installations, indoor or outdoor, on-grid or standalone, Battery World knows your energy needs and can meet them through its large range of advanced, specialized battery solutions operational in very hot or cold climates, urban settings or remote hard-to-access locations.
When the stability of your network is low, your equipment needs a solution with good cycling capabilities and good chargeability. When network stability is high, your equipment needs solutions with float charging capability and a long service life.
Our long service life and low or no maintenance battery solutions respond to your needs wherever they may be. Our team of experts also provides training and maintenance support through various after-sales services
We provide customers globally the most reliable energy backup solutions and at the same time cut their operating cost and carbon footprint, with a short payback time.
• We ensure our customers have the lowest environmental impact
• Our premium AGM batteries can deliver 2X storage life, 10% more power and 30% longer life in harsh conditions
• Our unique expertize can protect customers from 85% of battery failure risks
• We help customers to cut their costs by 80% in harsh environments
• Our high efficiency hybrid battery solutions can reduce fuel usage by 70% in off grid sites